communicate() from utils.c

tristanexmachina
Is there any reason this capability is has not been absorbed into the
message() function? The latter seems much more versatile and it's
easier to keep track of all your channels (including imm logs and bugs)
in one place.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: communicate() from utils.c

Geoff Hollis
No reason at all. I'll rework that for next patch.