Hello Nakedmud!

melzaren
Hey guys, I've just stumbled upon Nakedmud and I've been spending the last month or so getting accustomed to its many great features. Regrettably the codebase has a high learning curve; as a consequence there doesn't seem to be much of a support community for it. If there's anyone out there working on a Nakedmud that's interested in sharing ideas, or just interested in rekindling the discussions here, let me know.

I'm currently working on a mud based loosely on d20 3.5/Pathfinder. It's a lot of work, but I've made great progress already.