I've been playing with the dialog module and I've been trying to find a way to force someone out of the dialog without them having to manually hit Q to exit.

I've been trying to, via a script assigned within dedit, call

That is, the player says something to the npc, the npc script fires in an attempt to end the dialog, only the server crashes as a result. I haven't gotten a good look under the hood yet at this system, but might anyone offer insight into why this is occuring?