Compiled with Cygwin

Brigandking
a beginner coder with not much experience on cygwin so having a bit of
trouble.
using 3.6 on the latest cygwin and while it compiled, just one warning
in command.c line 258 in function 'cmdTryChecks' : dereferencing
type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules

it seemed like it compiled successfully and I get the compiled message
use ./NakedMud [port] &

only when I try to use that I get
bash: ../NakedMud: No such file or directory
then nothing

Re: Compiled with Cygwin

the evilpixel
If possible I highly recommend compiling NAKEDMUD on any LINUX OS (I am assuming you are using windows since you are using Cygwin), but in windows you dont need the ./ part before nakedmud [port] &

just type

nakedmud [port] &

or

/nakedmud [port] &

do reply if this fixes your problem because I need to ask you something.