Combat

trinetyrox
Okies, I put the combat files in and they didn't error as much as the
older version err'd. However I got this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../lib/pymodules/combat/__init__.py", line 21, in ?
    exec "import " + __name__ + "." + module
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "../lib/pymodules/combat/init_skills.py", line 10, in ?
    mudsys.add_skill("small blade mastery")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'add_skill'

Any ideas? I apparently have no mudsys file.. or at least I couldn't
find one :(

Diva

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Combat

Geoff Hollis
It depends on having the 'skills' C module I wrote which, sadly, is
not on the NakedMud website. I'll see what I can do about that...

On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:09 PM, trinetyrox wrote:

> Okies, I put the combat files in and they didn't error as much as the
> older version err'd. However I got this:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "../lib/pymodules/combat/__init__.py", line 21, in ?
> exec "import " + __name__ + "." + module
> File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> File "../lib/pymodules/combat/init_skills.py", line 10, in ?
> mudsys.add_skill("small blade mastery")
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'add_skill'
>
> Any ideas? I apparently have no mudsys file.. or at least I couldn't
> find one :(
>
> Diva

Re: Combat

trinetyrox
--- In [hidden email], Geoff Hollis <hollis@...> wrote:

> It depends on having the 'skills' C module I wrote which, sadly, is
> not on the NakedMud website. I'll see what I can do about that...
>
> On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:09 PM, trinetyrox wrote:
>
> > Okies, I put the combat files in and they didn't error as much as the
> > older version err'd. However I got this:
> >
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > File "../lib/pymodules/combat/__init__.py", line 21, in ?
> > exec "import " + __name__ + "." + module
> > File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> > File "../lib/pymodules/combat/init_skills.py", line 10, in ?
> > mudsys.add_skill("small blade mastery")
> > AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'add_skill'
> >
> > Any ideas? I apparently have no mudsys file.. or at least I couldn't
> > find one :(
> >
> > Diva

All right. I looked at my skills.c file, because I had one. It was
Hera's and not yours. I should have opened it earlier just to check it
out. I'll watch the website for yours :)
Diva

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Combat

trinetyrox
--- In [hidden email], Geoff Hollis <hollis@...> wrote:

> It depends on having the 'skills' C module I wrote which, sadly, is
> not on the NakedMud website. I'll see what I can do about that...
>
> On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:09 PM, trinetyrox wrote:
>
> > Okies, I put the combat files in and they didn't error as much as the
> > older version err'd. However I got this:
> >
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > File "../lib/pymodules/combat/__init__.py", line 21, in ?
> > exec "import " + __name__ + "." + module
> > File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> > File "../lib/pymodules/combat/init_skills.py", line 10, in ?
> > mudsys.add_skill("small blade mastery")
> > AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'add_skill'
> >
> > Any ideas? I apparently have no mudsys file.. or at least I couldn't
> > find one :(
> >
> > Diva

All right. I looked at my skills.c file, because I had one. It was
Hera's and not yours. I should have opened it earlier just to check it
out. I'll watch the website for yours :)
Diva

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Combat

Malk-3
Is there any chance of getting the skills module Geoff had created at
this point i think that is only thing preventing the combat system
from running.
Love the nakedmud design finally a codebase with organization.
Cheers
Malk

--- In [hidden email], Geoff Hollis <hollis@...> wrote:

> It depends on having the 'skills' C module I wrote which, sadly, is
> not on the NakedMud website. I'll see what I can do about that...
>
> On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:09 PM, trinetyrox wrote:
>
> > Okies, I put the combat files in and they didn't error as much as the
> > older version err'd. However I got this:
> >
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > File "../lib/pymodules/combat/__init__.py", line 21, in ?
> > exec "import " + __name__ + "." + module
> > File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> > File "../lib/pymodules/combat/init_skills.py", line 10, in ?
> > mudsys.add_skill("small blade mastery")
> > AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'add_skill'
> >
> > Any ideas? I apparently have no mudsys file.. or at least I couldn't
> > find one :(
> >
> > Diva

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional